Due to the current outbreak of Covid-19, restrictions have been put in place to ensure the safety of the clients and the therapist, and minimise transmission of the virus.
Please reschedule your appointment even if you only have mild cold symptoms as many people with Covid-19 experience very mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. Cancellation fees would be waived.
If you prefer not to take any risk, please book a video appointment, they are very convenient and effective, many people prefer them.
- There will be hand sanitiser available for you at reception, in the toilet facilities and in the office.
- All areas that you are likely to come into contact in the office with will be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray and/or wipes. This will be done before and after each session.
- I am unable to open a window for ventilation, but the treatment room will be ventilated during the extended 30-minute gap that I have put in place in between treatments.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, no more than 5 minutes before the start of the session. If you arrive earlier you will have to wait outside until your appointment time.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact infrared thermometer. If your temperature is over 38 degrees then you will be asked to return home and call 111 for advice.
- There will be no handshakes or physical contact.
During the session:
- The office has been arranged so that we can maintain a 2-metre distance.
- There is an air-purifier running non-stop to help keep the air fresh and clean.
- There will be no physical contact.
- Talking is thirsty work, so please bring your own drink with you.
- You are welcome to wear a mask, and I’m happy to wear one if you prefer me to.
If Christophe gets Covid-19:
- If the symptoms are mild and allow me to work, I would offer an online alternative.
- You would be offered to postpone the appointment.
- You will be offered to be referred to a colleague.
- Cancellation fees will obviously not apply.