My name is Christophe Courtin. I am a hypnotherapist specialising in stress, anxiety and depression management, working in the Folkestone and surrounding area.
It is my goal to help as many people as possible, whether they are struggling with anxiety, hampered by phobias or dragged down by bad habits. I believe that change can happen rapidly so you don’t have to spend months after months in weekly therapy. Obviously, the full healing process itself might take a while to settle, and my aim is to help my clients move toward a solution that is appropriate to them.
To do this, I offer a confidential, friendly, empathic and non-judgemental environment to help create positive change for all my clients. I use a mix of hypnotherapy, NLP and counselling techniques. Each session is run with the client in mind because everybody is different therefore the unique needs and traits of clients are always considered before putting a specific plan together.
Over the years, I’ve trained (and still train) in many style of hypnosis and therapy, putting together a well stocked toolbox to better help my clients. This allows me great flexibility helping you deal with whatever issues you wish to address. I don’t use scripts or stick to “one-size-fits-all” protocols as I deal with people, not their labels.
While I specialise in helping with anxiety and stress, I can also help you in many other areas. Whether you have issues such as phobias, smoking cessation, motivation, low self-esteem, etc, I can help you.
I am an acknowledged supervisor, supporting hypnotherapists in their work with clients and their professional development.
I am also a second-dan black belt and instructor in Aikido. From this experience, I am keen to use hypnosis and visualisation in martial arts and other sports in order to improve focus and performance.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Advanced School of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis (Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy)
- NLP Master Practitioner (Academy of Modern Applied Psychology)
- Hypnotherapy Supervision Certification (Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR): 7608 ( Practitioner & Acknowledged Supervisor)
- DBS Certificate number: 000940397810
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Insurance: policy number ZUR-BBS/19/11/38 (devised & arranged by BALENS and underwritten by Zurich Insurance PLC)