The last thing you need would be to worry about how to get to the office! So here are all the info you’ll need, even if you’ve never been to Folkestone.
And if you are running late or having problems along the journey, just call me on
Folkestone Hypnotherapy is based at:
The Folkestone Business Hub:
First Floor, Aspen House, West Terrace
Folkestone CT20 1TH
Find us on Google Maps
The entrance is discreet and can be found on the right of the Aspendos restaurant, opposite McDonald’s near the Leas.
- 2 minutes walk from the bus station arrivals: see directions on Google Maps
- 15 minutes walk from Folkestone Central train station: see directions on Google Maps
(If you are coming in a taxi, just ask them to drive you to the Aspendos restaurant near the Leas)
Where to park
- You can park along Sandgate Road for free after 6pm.
- You can park along the Leas. Free after 6pm, or use the RingGo mobile app (location id: 7505)
- You can park in the car parks either side of the Pavilion, the Longford Terrace Car Park or the Cheriton Place Car Park. I would strongly advise using the JustPark app (location id: 301320) as the pay kiosk is temperamental.
(links to the apps at the end of this page)