USA and UK’s hottest ticket is hypnotherapy.
- Britain’s Prince Harry used hypnotherapy to quit smoking
- Pregnant Kate Middleton used Hypnotherapy to regain appetite following morning sickness
- Supermodel Kate Moss used Hypnotherapy for pregnancy
- Mel B is getting hypnosis for stage fright
- Actress/model Eva Mendes had hypnotherapy to overcome her arachnophobia – an irrational fear of spiders.
Since Matt Damon said to Jay Leno on TV seeing a hypnotherapist was “the greatest decision I ever made in my life”, it seems that it became the coolest thing to do in Hollywood. Stacks of sports stars, movie stars, politicians, and other famous people are turning to hypnotherapy for addictions, phobias, fears and weight loss.
Why? Because, put simply, it works for a number of people.
If you want to try hypnotherapy for weight loss, be aware it doesn’t magically make fat melt; however the hypnotherapist’s positive suggestions are planted in the subconscious mind which directs behaviours to change, which in turn leads to weight loss and motivation. So, if you were stood in front of a buffet you wouldn’t have to force yourself to take only a small piece of unhealthy food and be vigilant – you would just automatically want to take less and eat less and not be tempted by the unhealthy foods. Exercise wouldn’t be a chore; you would want to work out and be physically active.